The Federal Road Safety Commission has scheduled its screening and physical fitness assessment on recruitment for Sept. 24 to 29.
The FRSC Public Education Officer, Mr Bisi Kazeem, said in a statement on Friday that the screening would be conducted in all the state capitals.
Kazeem advised applicants to check the email used for submission of the applications on Sept. 19 for information on the exercise.
“The information in the email will contain the venue, date, time of screening and required items to be taken along for the exercise,” he said.
According to him, shortlisted applicants are to come with the summary data page earlier received and the email notification slip which shall admit them to the screening venue.
The FRSC image maker said that any candidate without the printout of the summary data page and notification slip for the phase of the exercise would not be admitted into the venue.
The FRSC recruitment started on May 28, with the uploading of the application forms on the FRSC recruitment portal.
Furthermore, applicants are to present both the original copies and photocopies of the following
Your duly completed Guarantor’s Form
Your state of Origin Certificate
Your birth Certificate/Declaration of Age
One White coloured Office Flat File Jacket
And then two Recent Passports Photographs with your name written behind in capital Letters.
List of States that are Eligible for Screening Exercise.
1. Abia State
2. Adamawa State
3. Akwa Ibom State
4. Anambra State
5. Bauchi State
6. Bayelsa State
7. Benue State
8. Borno State
9. Cross River
10. Delta State
11. Ebonyi State
12. Edo State
13. Ekiti State
14. Enugu State
15. FCT (Federal Capital Territory)
16. Gombe State
17. Imo State
18. Jigawa State
19. Kaduna State
20. Kano State
21. Katsina State
22. Kebbi State
23. Kogi State
24. Kwara State
25. Lagos State
26. Minna State
27. Nassarawa State
28. Niger State
29. Ogun State
30. Ondo State
31. Osun State
32. Oyo State
33. Plateau State
34. Rivers State
35. Sokoto State
36. Taraba State
37. Yobe State
38. Zamfara State.
Selected Candidate Dressing Code.
Selected Candidates to report to their various states screening centres with the following items:
1. White vests.
2. Blue short.
3. White canvas.
4. White socks.
5. Original and photocopies of their credentials.
6. Relevant scratch cards for online verification of result (WASSEC/GCE/NECO/NABTEB).
7. Writing materials (Biro and Pencil)
8. File Jacket
9. National Identity card/slip
10. Passports and full size 5 x 7 photographs.
Note: All candidates are expected to check and very their recruitment registration status via https://recruitment.frsc.gov.ng/ portal.
1. Applicants will be required to submit for scrutiny, the original copies of the documents at the recruitment centers and during the final selection interview. Applicants will be required to present following documents if selected for the zonal recruitment test:
1. Two recent passport size photographs to be stamped and countersigned by officer of appropriate rank specified, Local Government Chairmen/Secretaries and other specified officers in Paragraph 8.
2. Photocopies of:
1. Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age ( Any age declaration done later than 4 years to this exercise will not be acceptable ).
2. Educational/Trade Certificates.
3. Indigenship certificate from applicant’s State of Origin.
2. Any applicant suspected to have impersonated or submitted false document(s) shall be disqualified from the selection exercise. Also, any false declaration detected later may lead to withdrawal from training. Such applicants may be handed over to the Police for prosecution. The Nigerian Air Force will not entertain any enquiries in respect of applicants whose applications have been rejected. Interested applicants are to note that the online registration is free of charge. Applicants are required to fill valid email addresses and Telephone numbers in the appropriate spaces provided in the application form.
3. On completion of the application forms, applicants must print out the Acknowledgment Slip.